TRIP005 – How I Process A Voice Over
One month down of The Radio Imaging Podcast! Make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss the latest episode each week!
Could you please give this podcast a 5-star review and rating on iTunes?
It will help with the iTunes rankings so more people can find this podcast and then we can help as many people as possible! I’d really appreciate it.
We talk about the future of radio as discussed in this article.
By Media Life Magazine. Click here to read the full article, but their seven points are:
- 1) The collapse of Big Radio.
- 2) A renaissance of local radio.
- 3) Radio will go entirely digital.
- 4) The merging of radio, TV and news under single operators.
- 5) A revolution in radio content.
- 6) A transformation of the industry
- 7) An opportunity for radio to grab a larger share of consumers’ time and attention.
Here’s how I process a voice over!
Just remember, these are some ideas but it doesn’t mean these are the only ideas. We talk about some fundamentals around:
We also went on to talk about adding space, movement and width with other effects…
Then we turn off my processing and talk through it while turning it back on…
Make sure you write down some of the settings to try out!
Check out where else you can learn more about voice over processing.
On this site:
- Build A Simple Voice Chain
- The Complete Radio Imaging Email Course
- Using a Frequency Analyser to Process A Voice Over
Remember to subscribe to this podcast, and give it a FIVE star review.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Requests? Comment below or get in touch here.