TRIP004 – Getting Creative
The Radio Imaging Podcast has started! Make sure you subscribe as a new episode will appear every week!
REMEMBER, Help others discover this podcast by reviewing it!
Head over to iTunes and leave me a 5 star rating and write me a review.
It will help with the iTunes rankings so more people can find this podcast and then we can help as many people as possible! I’d really appreciate it.
Voice-activated tech will make Sonic Identity more important than ever.
We talked about this article by Clare Bowen at the Radiocentre around Introducing The Brand in the world of voice-activated tech.
Getting creative with your Radio Imaging!
Radio Imaging is more than just words. Think about:
- Don’t forget the message!
- Think about your target market’s world, and incorporate.
- Theatre of the mind.
How to write good – some rules:
- Always write speaking directly to a singular person.
- Try to never use questions which invite a listener to respond negatively.
- Write in the language of the listener.
- Sometimes the words are the creative bits.
- Be concise.
We listened to some awkward radio ads, but also talked about this video:
Check out these two books to help you with your creativity:
Remember to subscribe to this podcast, and give it a FIVE star review.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Requests? Comment below or get in touch here.