TRIP021 – Behind The Scenes – Bojan Sabioncello
WHAT DAW IS THE BEST?
A recent post in facebook from my colleague Alastair Boyes asked this. Here are the results:
You can also go and vote in another poll for your favourite DAW here for Music Radar.
MORE IMPORTANTLY ILOK IS FINALLY GOING INTO THE CLOUD
Yes, really. Read more here!
Behind The Scenes with Bojan Sabioncello from Totalni FM, Croatia
Bojan is based in Split, Croatia at Totalni FM. We’ve been trading emails for a while back and forth sharing tips and so I asked him to record something for the podcast. Here’s what he talked about:
- Always cut off unnecessary frequencies, especially the low end!
- De-Ess and Further shape with EQ.
- Use multiple compressors (multiplicative compression)
- Leave enough headroom to master
- Don’t overdo the whooshes and booms and zips and zaps, less is more!
If you want to get in touch with Bojan, email him here.
We Listened to Bojan’s Latest Work
You’ll have to check out the podcast to hear it.
Obligatory Halloween Resource
Remember to subscribe to this podcast, and give it a FIVE-star review.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Requests? Comment below or get in touch here.