TRIP018 – Behind The Scenes – Alastair Boyes
Waves updated their AudioTrack, Q10 and L1 Plugins!
It’s all for their 25th Anniversary… they look pretty and stuff (apparently some under the hood audio tweaks have been made too). Check them out here.
Have you got 100 Thought Starters For Radio Imaging?
100 Ideas for only £10? That’s like 1p per idea… Buy it here!
Behind The Scenes with Alastair Boyes from IMGR
He talked about loads of great stuff, we heard his imaging reel and he played examples of what he talked about around making a connection with your audience in your imaging.
Here’s a quick summary of what he had to say:
- Be in the now. Harness what’s relevant right now to your audience.
- Know your audience. Nail your target listener to one person and direct everything to them.
- Keep writing. Write as many as ideas as possible then test them on others to find the best few to make.
- Read it out loud. This helps you make sure the idea works when spoken.
- Be fearless. Push the boat out right out!
How Audio Enhances Your Brand Content
It’s a great article about finding your signature sound here.
Check out this course and learn about Parallel Processing!
It’s the latest free course on the site here.
Remember to subscribe to this podcast, and give it a FIVE star review.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Requests? Comment below or get in touch here.