TRIP016 – Creating Unforgettable User Experiences
100 Thought Starters for Radio Imaging, an ebook from me!
It’ll be available from September 21st on this website. More info soon…
Have you seen this article about failure?
Some upcoming episodes of the podcast will have tips from other cool folks.
Look out for those episodes soon!
Creating User Experiences – NAB Radio Show Panel
In this episode, I play some audio from some pretty amazing folks (I hope they don’t mind me reusing their audio I recorded). You hear from:
- Carlos Manalo, Co-Founder, The Office of Experience
- Chase Rupe, VP, Programming and Operations, Emmis Communications
- James Derby, Chief Strategy Officer/Director of Programming, Federated Media
- Kurt Johnson, Senior Vice President, Programming, Townsquare Media
- Nikki Nite, Vice President, Programming and Operations, Entercom Austin
They all say some pretty interest stuff. Nikki especially touched on imaging and I blow that up into a recap of stuff I’ve talked about in episode 3.
In that episode I talked about “how it will sound on the air?” inspired from a previous post here.
Then I blew these points out a little further to include what platform you deliver your audio too.
10 Pieces of Killer Advice From Famous Creative Geniuses
Check out the article from INC.com here.
Remember to subscribe to this podcast, and give it a FIVE star review.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Requests? Comment below or get in touch here.