TRIP013 – WTF Is All This S*** Called?
Remember I’m on the road through the USA – let’s nerd out if you’re about!
I’ll be hitting up Boston, New York, and Philidelphia before heading over to Austin for NAB, where I’m helping host a Panel with the awesome Sean Ross on September 7th. We’re talking about ‘Creating Unforgettable User Experiences’ and it should be a blast!
Learn more here.
So, WTF IS all this s*** called?
Listen to hear examples of everything in the podcast…
- Liners / Sweepers
- IDs / Shots / Stabs / In to Breaks / Stagers / Kickers
- Out of Break / End of Break / Bumper
- Sponsorship Tags
- Power Intro / Branded Intro / Song Intro
- Promo / S&P / Sales Promotions / Promercial / Client Promotion
- Top and Bed / Tagged Bed / Intro / Top of Hour / Legal ID / Opener
- Music Demo / Music Demonstrator / Music Promo
I also talk about what I think of most of these things, how I have made them in the past and share my thoughts on why I call them certain things if they have multiple names.
If you’re looking for more examples try here.
Everyone loves free samples right?
Go here then: www.conversesamplelibrary.com
Remember to subscribe to this podcast, and give it a FIVE star review.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Requests? Comment below or get in touch here.